Genetically modified organisms; request for information from the non-public part of the site register
You can apply for information from the non-public part of the site register for genetically modified organisms (GMOs) at the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety.
- Proof of legitimate interest in the data
- the interest of the data subject in the protection of these data is not higher
You can request information from the location register in writing using the form provided:
- Download the form online and print it out.
- Complete the form and attach the necessary supporting documents.
- Submit the application documents to the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety.
- You will then receive the requested information by post or, if applicable, information about the rejection of your application.
The site register contains no entries for 2017.
- Proof of the location of your property and the property on which genetically modified organisms are released or cultivated.
(for example, a map to scale showing both plots of land or information from the land registry about the distance between the two plots of land).
- Proof of ownership or use of your property (for example, a copy of the lease or purchase agreement).
- Identity card (single copy)
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited