Food personnel; registration for instruction in accordance with the Infection Protection Act
If you are working or being employed in the food sector for the first time, you will need a certificate from the public health department confirming that you have been instructed in infection protection.
You start certain professional or commercial activities in which you produce, handle or place food on the market or come into contact with it, for example, or you are employed in kitchens in restaurants and other establishments.
If you are taking part in an online training course, you will generally need a
- PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone
- a stable internet connection
- valid official identification documents with photo (from the age of 16)
- activated camera or ID card with online ID function (or Smart eID or BayernID registration in future)
You must register with the responsible health authority for instruction in accordance with the Infection Protection Act.
If you participate in an online instruction: After a short online test following the online instruction, if you pass the test you can download the certificate of instruction in accordance with Section 43 (1) of the Infection Protection Act or the certificate will be sent to you electronically.
You must attend the briefing before starting work/employment.
Valid official identification documents with photo (from the age of 16) or ID card with online ID function
Identification must be made by means of an ID document or by means of an appropriate equivalent (e.g. a BayernID registration or Smart-eID).
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited