Equipment and machinery noise protection; application for a special permit
If the operation of noisy machinery and equipment outside the times permitted for this purpose is absolutely necessary for important reasons, an exemption may be granted in individual cases.
- Work cannot be carried out during the permitted times for understandable reasons
- Work is in the public interest
The application to the municipality can be made informally. It should be stated why a deviation from the specified times is necessary.
Anyone operating equipment and machinery without the required exemption is committing an administrative offense (§ 9 Para. 2 No. 1 of the 32 BImSchV), which can be punished with a fine of up to 2,500 euros.
If an exceptional approval is required, the corresponding application must in any case be submitted in good time (one week before the start of the measure, in the case of extensive measures two weeks before the start).
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited