Drugs; Application for information about admission
If you would like information on the approval, testing and safety of a medicinal product for use in humans or immunological veterinary medicinal products, you can obtain information.
If you are looking for information on medicinal products that have already been authorised or were previously authorised, you can search for these medicinal products in the free public database of the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM).
If you would like to know whether a marketing authorisation for a medicinal product has been applied for at the BfArM, you can view this in a monthly updated list on the BfArM website.
If you need further information, you can submit an inquiry online to the BfArM or to the Paul Ehrlich Institute - Federal Institute for Vaccines and Biomedical Products (PEI).
- You go to the BfArM website and call up the electronic contact form under the "Contact" tab.
- You select your target group and follow the next steps of the contact form by selecting your request and entering your contact details.
- After you have sent your request, you will receive information from the BfArM by e-mail. If you do not have an email address, you can also receive the answer by mail.
- You go to the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute on "Contact" on the top right of the entry page.
- Under the tab "Contact form" you can enter your question directly. Alternatively, you can also write an e-mail.
- After you have sent your query, you will receive information from the PEI by e-mail.
- up to 4 weeks
- Processing may take longer for difficult requests
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Gesundheit
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited