Immission control; advice from central specialist offices
The central technical offices for the 13th and 17th BImSchV advise and support other authorities on technical questions concerning emission monitoring, available technologies and on-site inspections in plants subject to immission control licensing.
The central technical offices for the 13th and 17th BImSchV advise and support the primarily responsible licensing and monitoring authorities (district administrative authorities, governments and mining offices), e.g., on technical questions concerning
- on emission monitoring of continuous measuring equipment (e.g. evaluation of monthly and annual reports) in plants subject to immission control licensing,
- on possible abatement techniques for emissions, taking into account best available techniques (BAT) for large combustion plants and waste (co-)incineration plants, and
- for on-site inspections at plants subject to immission control approval.
If required, you inform and train the staff of the district administrative authorities and prepare work aids. You participate in service meetings for the district administrative authorities and can actively contribute to possible emission reductions (e.g. nitrogen oxides and dust) with the knowledge gained and the overview obtained. In this context, you will contribute to the EU reporting of the Industrial Emissions Directive in coordination with the district administrative authorities and the Bavarian State Office for the Environment.
- The Government of Upper Bavaria, as the specialized agency for the enforcement of the 13th BImSchV for Southern Bavaria, provides advice in particular in the administrative districts of Upper Bavaria, Lower Bavaria and Swabia.
- The Government of Lower Franconia, as the specialized agency for the enforcement of the 13th BImSchV for Northern Bavaria, advises in particular in the administrative districts of Lower Franconia, Upper Franconia, Middle Franconia and Upper Palatinate.
- The Government of Swabia, as the specialized agency for the enforcement of the 17th BImSchV, provides advice throughout Bavaria.
The central specialized agencies take action, for example, at the request of the primary competent authorities.
An informal inquiry by the primary competent authorities to the specialized agencies is sufficient.
The processing time depends on the complexity of the request and the workload of the specialist departments.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited