Security law; orders
Municipalities, district offices, governments and the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration make the necessary orders and decisions to maintain public safety and order.
The General Security Law is regulated in the State Criminal and Ordinance Law (LStVG). The responsible security authorities are the municipalities, district offices, governments and the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration, which make the necessary orders and decisions to maintain public safety and order.
In order to fulfil their duties, the security authorities may issue orders for individual cases in particular to
- prevent or stop unlawful acts which constitute a criminal or administrative offence, or anti-constitutional acts
- to remedy conditions caused by such acts,
- to avert dangers or to eliminate disturbances which threaten or injure the life, health or freedom of persons or property, the preservation of which appears necessary in the public interest.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited