Security law; orders
Municipalities, district offices, governments and the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration make the necessary orders and decisions to maintain public safety and order.
General security law is regulated in the State Criminal and Ordinance Act (LStVG). The competent security authorities are the municipalities, district offices, governments and the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration, which issue the necessary orders and decisions to maintain public safety and order.
The security authorities can issue orders in individual cases to fulfill their duties, in particular to
- prevent or stop unlawful acts that constitute a criminal offense or an administrative offense, or anti-constitutional acts,
- to eliminate conditions caused by such acts,
- to avert dangers or eliminate disturbances that threaten or harm the life, health or freedom of people or property, the preservation of which appears necessary in the public interest.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited