Security law; orders
Municipalities, district offices, governments and the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sports and Integration make the necessary orders and decisions to maintain public safety and order.
General security law is regulated in the State Criminal and Ordinance Law (LStVG). The responsible security authorities are the municipalities, district offices, governments and the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sports and Integration, which issue the necessary orders and decisions to maintain public safety and order.
In order to fulfill their duties, the security authorities may issue orders for individual cases, in particular, in order to
- prevent or stop unlawful acts that constitute a criminal or administrative offense, or anti-constitutional acts,
- to eliminate conditions caused by such acts,
- to avert dangers or to eliminate disturbances which threaten or injure the life, health or freedom of people or property, the preservation of which appears necessary in the public interest.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited