Water-polluting substances; accident report to the police or fire department

Accidents involving substances hazardous to water can, for example, lead to the death of fish or contaminate soil and groundwater. They must be reported immediately to the police or the fire department (emergency call 110 or 112). The fire department will then take immediate measures to avert the danger.



Please inform the fire department or police immediately.


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.