Motorized aircraft; application for an external take-off permit or external landing permit
For take-offs and landings of aircraft outside the airfields approved for them, external take-off and landing permits are required.
Permission can only be granted at our discretion if, in particular
- safe flight operations are guaranteed,
- dangers to the general public can be ruled out,
- adequate protection against aircraft noise is taken into account and
- careful treatment of nature and the landscape is ensured.
This public interest and the applicant's interest in carrying out the project (purpose of the flight) must be weighed against each other. Decisive factors include the intensity, the location and the date of the project.
Permission for take-offs and landings in Bavaria must be applied for at the relevant aviation authority.
At least 1 week in advance
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited