Aviation event; application for a permit
Public events of competitions or shows involving aircraft must be approved.
You must have a permit for public events of competitions or displays involving aircraft.
Permit-free events are:
- Events that are not open to the public or to outside third parties (e.g. internal club flying meetings).
- Events that do not involve any display activities (e.g. pure exhibitions or so-called indoor festivals where only sightseeing flights take place)
- Events in which only model aircraft, hang gliders or paragliders take part
- Conclusion of an organizer's liability insurance
- Proof of liability insurance for each aircraft involved in the air show in accordance with the legal liability regulations
- Compliance with the prescribed minimum distances between the spectator area and the take-off/landing runway or aerobatic sectors
The application must be submitted in duplicate to the licensing authority no later than 8 weeks prior to the event date.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Antrag auf Genehmigung einer Luftfahrtveranstaltung
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- 50 to 10,300 euros
Not included are possible additional expense reimbursements.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited