District chimney sweep; application for cancellation of appointment
Authorized district chimney sweeps may apply to have their appointment terminated.
Do you want to cancel your appointment as an authorized district chimney sweep? To do so, you must apply to your appointing authority to cancel your appointment.
Only authorized district chimney sweeps may apply to have their own appointment cancelled by the appointing authority before the expiration of the time limit.
If you wish to voluntarily give up your appointment as an authorized district chimney sweep, you must have the relevant administrative act, i.e. your notice of appointment, cancelled by the competent appointing authority.
Proceed as follows:
- Submit your application for cancellation - in writing or electronically (see under "Online procedure") - to your appointing authority.
- They will process the application and, if necessary, consult with you to coordinate the next steps.
- If the requirements are met, the authority will issue a notice, for which a charge will be made, cancelling your appointment as an authorized district chimney sweep.
The Federal Office of Economics and Export Control will be notified of the cancellation of the appointment on the basis of statutory requirements for the maintenance of the chimney sweep register.
If you want to give up the entire activity as a chimney sweep, you can then apply for deletion from the register of craftsmen and, if necessary, deregister your trade.
If possible 3 months before the desired cancellation date
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited