Gifted and talented examination; registration
The gifted and talented examination is intended to enable particularly gifted professionals to acquire the right to study at a university.
- Completed vocational training followed by at least 5 years of professional activity
- Main residence in Bavaria
- Minimum age of 25 years
Applicants who have already unsuccessfully attempted to obtain the general higher education entrance qualification or the advanced technical college entrance qualification are not admitted. Also excluded are applicants who can obtain the general higher education entrance qualification through a supplementary examination (students and graduates of Berufsoberschule).
The examination is held once a year (in spring). It takes place in the Ministry of Culture.
Registration must be submitted to the Ministry of Culture by January 31 of each year.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited