Psychotherapist; application for a certificate of no objection to work abroad
If you wish to work as a psychotherapist abroad, you will usually need a certificate of good standing.
The professional activity must have been last performed in Bavaria.
You must submit the application with the required documents to the competent authority.
If you were working as a psychotherapist in the administrative districts of Upper Franconia, Middle Franconia or Lower Franconia, the government of Lower Franconia is responsible, otherwise the government of Upper Bavaria.
The processing of the application for a Certificate of good standing may take several weeks.
Certificate of good conduct of document type "O
Clearance certificate from the Bavarian Chamber of Psychotherapists
(Original or in the form of a copy officially or notarially certified in Germany)
(Copy certified by a German seal authority or a German notary)
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- Certificate of good standing monolingual (language German): 60,00 EUR
- Certificate of good standing bilingual (languages German and English): 80,00 EUR
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited