Integration subsidy; application to the job center
If you employ people in your company who are not yet fully able to work at the start of their employment, you can apply for subsidies towards wage costs.
- You want to employ a person who is difficult to place in the labor market.
- The employee is initially expected to perform less well than usual.
- The financial compensation provided by the integration subsidy is necessary in order to permanently integrate the employee into the labor market.
You can apply for the integration grant online or by post.
If you would like to submit the application by post:
- Get in touch with your personal contact at the employer service of the employment agency or job center. They will provide you with the forms to fill in and instructions on the application procedure.
- If you do not yet have a personal contact, please call the toll-free employer hotline on 0800 4555520.
- Complete the application in full and submit it to the Jobcenter.
- Submit all the required documents online or subsequently by post.
- You will then receive a notification from the Jobcenter by post.
Objection period: Within one month of notification of the decision.
- Completed questionnaire for checking the eligibility requirements
- Application form
- Employment contract
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited