ld help with statutory accident insurance; application
To enable you to continue running your household or looking after your children after an insured event, the statutory accident insurance will support you financially or in organizing help under certain conditions.
You have suffered an accident at work or on the way to work or a recognized occupational disease and
- are participating in a benefit for medical rehabilitation or for participation in working life or in life in the community,
- you or another person living in your household cannot continue to run the household,
- there is a child living in your household who is not yet 12 years old or who has a disability and is dependent on assistance,
- Your child needs care.
your child has had an accident at school or on the way to school, or has a recognized occupational disease and needs care, supervision or nursing, and
- according to a doctor's certificate, it is necessary for you, as a working parent, to be absent from work to supervise, care for or nurse your child,
- another person living in the household cannot supervise, care for or nurse your child,
Your child is younger than 12 years of age or is disabled and dependent on assistance.
You can apply for coverage of home help and child care expenses online or by mail.
- Access the online service.
- You will be guided through the process on the Accident Insurance Service Portal.
- You can log in.
- If you would like to receive the response from your Workers' Compensation Board or Accident Insurance Fund in the mailbox of your BundID account or My Business account, you must have an account and authenticate.
- If you would like to receive the response by mail, you can also proceed without logging in.
- Select your responsible employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund or determine it using the industry search.
- Upload the required documents.
- Fill out the online form and submit it.
- Your report will automatically be forwarded to your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
- You will receive a response via the requested channel.
Online service of your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund:
- If you have access to the portal of your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund, you can also submit the notification electronically there, if necessary.
Message by mail:
- Contact your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund with an informal letter.
- Make sure you provide the required information and enclose the necessary documents.
There is no deadline.
4 to 8 weeks
- Cost documents, invoices and receipts
- Detailed information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the notification from your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited