Vocational training in the skilled crafts; application for recognition of professional qualification to train
The award of professional qualification is required by anyone who wants to hire and train apprentices in skilled trades but is not authorized to train them.
Anyone who is entitled to train
- who has passed the master craftsman's examination in the craft in which training is to be provided, and also
- who otherwise fulfills the prerequisite for entry in the register of skilled crafts and has passed Part IV of the master craftsman's examination or a trainer aptitude examination.
Professional qualification is only granted on a revocable basis. The award does not replace any proof of vocational and occupational pedagogical knowledge that may be required.
The application must be submitted and positively decided before the start of the activity.
- Up to 200 euros. Electronic payment via online banking is possible. Information on this is provided by the relevant Chamber of Crafts.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited