Living in old age; applying for funding for a new housing or support concept
As part of the "Self-determined living in old age - SeLA" guideline, the Free State of Bavaria promotes the development of innovative new forms of housing and support
- Application with a concept outlining the aim and purpose of the project, the planned structures, in particular statements on the status of planning, the premises, organization, staffing and staff qualifications, civic engagement, development prospects and sustainability
- Cost and financing plan for the overall financing
- a medium-term financing plan for the first year after the start-up funding ends (how the project will be financed after the funding ends)
- an endorsement from the local municipality, if it is not the applicant itself
- The application must be submitted in full in writing or electronically to the Bavarian State Ministry for Family, Labor and Social Affairs, Department III 1, using the forms available there. The application must be legally signed.
- The Bavarian State Ministry for Family Affairs, Labor and Social Affairs generally decides on the eligibility of the concept. If there are insufficient budgetary funds to approve all applications that meet the eligibility requirements by the respective deadline (see "Deadlines"), they will be prioritized. Applications are forwarded to the Zentrum Bayern Familie und Soziales (ZBFS) in Bayreuth for processing. The ZBFS decides on the application once the budgetary review has been completed.
- Within the framework of the Bavarian Financial Regulation, only projects that have not yet begun can be funded. This means that no contracts for the services to be funded may yet have been concluded.
- Funding is not provided if other funds from the Free State of Bavaria, the federal government, the care insurance funds or the EU are used for the same purpose.
- The aim is for the project to be continued after the funding has expired using other funds raised by the provider.
Decisions on the applications received are made on the cut-off dates of March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31. The date of receipt is decisive.
Once the complete application documents have been received, the content of the concept will be reviewed according to the specified deadlines. The budgetary review and decision will then be carried out promptly.
The aim and purpose of the project, the planned structures, in particular statements on the status of planning, the premises, the organisation of the staffing and the qualification of the staff, the civic commitment, the development perspective and the sustainability should be presented here.
Medium-term financing plan
Medium-term financing plan for the 1st year after the end of the start-up financing (expected/estimated income - expenditure)
Endorsement of the local municipality, if it is not the applicant itself
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited