Vocational school for nursing; application for investment cost support
Private - state-approved or state-recognized - vocational schools for nursing can apply for investment cost support.
- An investment cost subsidy is provided to sponsors of state-approved or state-recognized vocational nursing schools in Bavaria, provided that these sponsors are legal entities under public or private law and operate on a non-profit basis.
- The grant recipient receives a lump-sum training budget from Pflegeausbildungsfonds Bayern GmbH in accordance with Sections 29 and 30 of the Nursing Professions Act and Section 8 of the Nursing Professions Training Financing Ordinance.
- Sponsors of vocational nursing schools that are necessarily associated with a hospital as defined in Section 2 No. 1a e and f of the Hospital Financing Act and are included in the hospital plan of the Free State of Bavaria do not receive funding on the basis of these funding guidelines.
- Multiple funding is not permitted. Grants will not be awarded for expenditure on room and office equipment if the expenditure is refinanced under other state and federal programs. The costs of items that are purchased or manufactured for the initial establishment of a vocational school for nursing, that directly serve the theoretical and practical training and are approved by the school authorities cannot be funded in accordance with these guidelines.
Funding is granted upon application to the responsible local government.
Grants are approved by means of a written or electronic grant notification. As a rule, the grant period is the school year in accordance with Art. 5 Para. 1 Sentence 1 of the Bavarian Education and Teaching Act (BayEUG).
The locally responsible government pays the rent subsidy in installments on August 15, November 15 and February 15 as well as a final payment on May 15 of the subsidized school year. If the school year at a vocational school for nursing differs from the standard school year, the payment authority determines the payment dates in the approval notice.
Consumer goods and consumables may not include teaching and working materials or office and school supplies.
The applicable public procurement regulations must be complied with when procuring items.
The application for expenditure on room and office equipment must be submitted to the responsible government no later than July 1 before the school year for which funding is provided.
If the school year of a vocational school for nursing differs from the school year pursuant to Art. 5 Para. 1 BayEUG (August 1 to July 31 of the following calendar year), the application must be submitted no later than one month before the start of the school year.
No purchase will be refinanced that was already made in the current school year, i.e. before the application was submitted.
The following documents are required for the application:
- Table with details of items of room and office equipment for which a grant is being applied for (see under "Forms")
- Confirmation of receipt of the lump-sum training budget in accordance with §§ 29, 30 of the Nursing Professions Act
from the Bavarian Nursing Training Fund GmbH
- Current certificate of non-profit status from the tax office
- Proof of use for a grant for fixed assets
The following form is required for the proof of use:
- Proof of use for a grant for fixed assets.
The right to request further supporting documents is reserved.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited