Public entertainment; notification and application for a permit
Anyone wishing to organize a public entertainment event must notify the municipality in writing at least one week in advance. A permit is required in special cases.
An organizer in this sense is anyone who, through organization and management or in any other significant way, creates the conditions for the event to be held and implemented.
The application for a permit or notification of an event not requiring a permit must be submitted as early as possible and
must be submitted at least one week before the event. The application for a permit must be submitted to the competent authority in good time so that it has a reasonable period of time to examine the eligibility for a permit. Otherwise the permit cannot be granted.
Display about public entertainment
In addition to the name of the organizer, the notice of public entertainment shall also contain information on the type, place and time of the event and the number of participants to be admitted.
- The fee range for issuing a permit for a motor sport event is EUR 30 to EUR 1,250 (tariff no. 2.II.1/3 of the list of costs), plus any expenses.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited