Mining; application for approval of the operating plan
For the exploration, extraction and processing of mineral resources subject to the Federal Mining Act, the mining company requires an operating plan approved by the competent mining authority.
The main operating plan must include
- a general overview of the operation and the planned project
- full description of the site situation
- information on the development of operations
- technical concept for exploration and extraction
- description and assessment of possible impacts on the environment and planned measures to avoid and reduce them
- Precautionary measures for the reutilization of the surface
- Responsible persons
A certificate of guarantee must be deposited as security for obligations under public law arising from the approval of an operating plan under mining law.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited