Fluorinated greenhouse gases; application for certification of an establishment
Since 4 July 2009, companies that carry out activities on stationary refrigeration and air-conditioning systems as well as heat pumps and fire protection systems have required certification in accordance with Section 6 (1) of the Chemicals Climate Protection Ordinance (ChemKlimaschutzV) in conjunction with Art. 6 of Regulation (EU) 2015/2067. Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2015/2067.
- and decommissioning
of stationary refrigeration and air-conditioning systems as well as heat pumps and fire protection systems require certification in accordance with § 6 Para. 1 ChemKlimaschutzV in conjunction with. Art 6 DVO (EU) 2015/2067 or VO (EC) No. 304/2008.
The application must be submitted to the Bavarian State Office for the Environment using the application form.
A company certification is awarded to those who can prove that they have certified personnel and the technical equipment required for the activities.
Antragsformular - Zertifizierung von Behörden
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- According to the Bavarian Cost Law, the costs are currently between 125 € and 1,500 € depending on the size of the company, the number of personnel certificates and the time and effort required to check the documents and prepare the certificate.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited