Acute credit; application
The acute loan provides support to companies experiencing liquidity and profitability difficulties in the interest of preserving jobs.
In connection with consolidation, the following actions are eligible:
- Debt restructuring of short-term debt,
- working capital to maintain solvency, and
- Investments to adapt to changed environmental conditions.
The prerequisite for a consolidation loan is the existence of a viable overall consolidation concept that is expected to bring about a sustainable improvement in the operating situation and includes contributions from the borrower and the principal bank.
Further information, including the required documents and forms, can be obtained from LfA Förderbank Bayern.
- Need for consolidation (liquidity and profitability difficulties)
- reason for consolidation (not given, for example, in the case of losses due to disproportionately high private withdrawals)
- Consolidation concept (existence of a viable overall consolidation concept).
Medium-sized commercial enterprises and non-commercial spa and rehabilitation facilities that are experiencing liquidity and profitability difficulties are eligible to apply.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited