Extract from the commercial register; application
For the practice of a trade requiring a permit or supervision, you regularly need an extract from the central trade register, which, in addition to a certificate of good conduct, serves as an official check of your reliability.
The central business register is kept at the Federal Office of Justice in Bonn. The following are entered there:
- Administrative decisions on grounds of unreliability or unsuitability, in particular refusal, withdrawal or revocation of admission to a trade as well as trade prohibition,
- waivers during a withdrawal or revocation procedure,
- final decisions imposing a fine on account of an administrative offence committed by the trader himself or his representative or agent in the course of or in connection with the exercise of a trade, if the fine exceeds EUR 200.
- Final criminal court convictions for certain violations of the Act to Combat Clandestine Employment, the Employee Transfer Act or the Criminal Code committed during or in connection with the exercise of the trade, if a custodial sentence of more than three months or a fine of more than 90 daily rates has been imposed.
Upon request, anyone may obtain information on the contents of the register concerning him.
The application is to be submitted to the municipality - registration office.
The person concerned or his legal representative is authorised to make the application. The application cannot be submitted by an authorised representative (e.g. a spouse or a lawyer).
For the preparation of the decision on an application for admission to a trade or for the verification of reliability in the case of a trade requiring supervision, the information may also be requested for submission to the authority. It is then sent directly to the authority. Upon request, the authority shall grant the person concerned access to the information.
Important instructions for service providers
- Sofern Sie Gebäudesicherungseinrichtungen vertreiben und einbauen, müssen Sie einen Gewerbezentralregisterauszug zur Vorlage bei Behörden beantragen.
Request of the person concerned
Proof of identification
In the case of a legal representative, additional proof of identification of the person concerned and proof of power of representation.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited