Studies as a civil servant; information on the Department of Finance (specialization in taxation)
The tax study program leading to the degree "Diplom-Finanzwirt/in (FH)" is characterized by the efficient combination of theoretical training (studies at a university of applied sciences) and practical training in financial administration.
- Unrestricted entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences, subject-linked entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences, general entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences or a level of education recognized as equivalent by the Bavarian State Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs, Science and the Arts (e.g. master craftsman's examination and equivalent further vocational training examinations).
- German citizenship or citizenship of another member state of the European Union or citizenship of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland
- Age limit: 45 years of age not yet reached at the time of recruitment
- Successful participation in the special selection procedure of the state personnel committee and in the separate selection procedure of the respective division
The study program initially requires the establishment of a civil service relationship with a Bavarian employer. This employer then assigns the civil servant to the university for study.
The prerequisite for the establishment of the civil service relationship is initially the passing of a uniform state selection procedure in which all applicants of a year must participate.
Please note the dates for the selection process by the Bavarian State Personnel Committee (see "Further links").
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Hochschule für den öffentlichen Dienst in Bayern - Zentralverwaltung
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited