Procurement portal; submission of digital bids
Companies can use the procurement portal auftraege.bayern to search for procurement procedures from public-sector clients in Bavaria and submit bids digitally.
On the procurement portal auftraege.bayern.de, applicants and bidders can
- quickly and easily search for current notices;
- view contract notices;
- download award and contract documents
- create a search profile after successful registration;
- create and submit bids and requests to participate with the support of the bid assistant;
- communicate with the contracting authority and receive messages on the status of the procedure, such as answers to bidders' questions or information on the award of the contract;
- use other basic functionalities free of charge.
- Additional paid services are also available.
Notes for state and municipal contracting authorities
Awarding bodies that use the award management system (basic component for state authorities) publish their notices on auftraege.bayern via an interface.
Other authorities, in particular municipal contracting authorities, can create notices on the auftraege.bayern procurement platform. All information modules relevant for announcements are available to publish the mandatory information in accordance with the VOB/A, VgV, SektVO, VSVgV, KonzVgV, UVgO and VOL/A public procurement regulations. In addition, contracting authorities have the option of uploading award documents to the award safe and making them available for download to interested parties. In addition to the awarding platform auftraege.bayern, public contracting authorities can also use the awarding platform vergabe.bayern, which is designed primarily for awarding construction contracts.
Applicants and bidders can use the award portal to download award documents collectively as zip containers, exchange messages with the awarding authority, and submit electronic bids. Registration is required free of charge for full use of these functions. Searching for suitable contracts is also possible without registration.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium der Finanzen und für Heimat
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited