Noise protection; issuance of an ordinance

Municipalities and cities can make separate regulations on noise protection for their area and adopt these as ordinances.


To find out whether your municipality or city has its own regulations on noise protection (e.g. house and music noise), contact your municipality.


Administrative court proceedings; information

administrative claim

Status: 08.02.2022

Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.