Whistleblower protection; transmission of information on violations by employees of Bavarian authorities
Employees of Bavarian authorities can submit information in accordance with the Whistleblower Protection Act on misconduct in an official context to the internal reporting office responsible for them.
Regulatory violations can include, for example
- Violations of public procurement regulations,
- statements made by civil servants,
- which constitute a breach of the duty to comply with the constitution,
- regulations on the protection of personal data and
- other actions subject to criminal penalties and fines
However, the reporting system is not intended for criminal charges or other matters that do not relate to misconduct in an official context; if necessary, please contact the relevant authorities, for example the police.
The report must be submitted to the internal reporting office responsible for the authority.
The disclosure of business secrets or information subject to confidentiality obligations to reporting offices is covered by the HinSchG; however, the acquisition of this information must not be based on a criminal offense. If false information is reported intentionally or through gross negligence, there may be a legitimate interest in the identity of the reporting persons in order to be able to assert any claims for damages.
There is no deadline.
Responsible for editing:Zentrale Redaktion BayernPortal im Bayerischen Staatsministerium für Digitales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited