Hiking camp; display
If you want to organize a traveling camp for the distribution of goods or services, they must notify the authority responsible for the place of the event two weeks before the start.
A traveling camp exists if the trader temporarily hawks goods or services or seeks out orders for goods or services from a fixed sales location outside a commercial establishment and outside a trade fair, exhibition or market.
Pursuant to Section 56a (2) of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (GewO), the organization of a traveling camp must be reported to the authority responsible for the location of the event four weeks before the event begins if
- the event is to be referred to by public announcement and
- the journey of the participants to and from the location of the hiking camp is to be carried out by the organizer or by persons in cooperation with the organizer.
The public announcement must contain the following information:
- the type of goods or services to be distributed as part of the itinerant camp,
- the location of the itinerant camp
- the name of the organizer, the address at which the organizer is established, as well as information enabling quick contact and direct communication with the organizer, including a telephone number and an e-mail address, and
- in an easily recognizable and clearly legible or otherwise easily perceptible form, information on the conditions under which the consumer has a right of withdrawal in the case of contracts concluded in the context of the migrant camp.
In addition, the public announcement may not include gratuitous benefits (goods or services), including contests, raffles and draws.
The traveling camp may be managed on site only by the organizer named in the advertisement or by a representative authorized by him in writing; the name of the representative shall be notified to the authority in the advertisement.
The obligation to have a travel business card exists independently of the notification of the traveling camp.
Important instructions for service providers
- Wenn Sie Waren außerhalb Ihrer regulären Betriebsstätte aus Räumlichkeiten heraus anbieten, könnte es sich um ein Wanderlager handeln, welches bei der zuständigen Gewerbebehörde anzuzeigen ist.
Pursuant to Section 56a (2) of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (GewO), the organization of a traveling camp for the distribution of goods or services must be notified to the authority responsible for the location of the event four weeks prior to its commencement.
The notification must contain
- the place, date and time of the itinerant camp,
- the name of the organizer and of the person for whose account the goods or services are distributed, including the address at which these persons are established; in the case of legal persons, the legal form and the authorized representatives must also be indicated,
- information enabling quick contact and direct communication with the organizer, including a telephone number and an e-mail address,
- the indication of the commercial register, register of associations or register of cooperatives in which the organizer is registered and the corresponding register number,
- the wording and form of the intended public announcement, and
- the name of a representative authorized in writing by the organizer of the migrant camp mentioned in the announcement, who will manage it on the spot for the organizer.
For non-EU foreigners: Basically required is a residence permit that allows the exercise of the self-employed activity.
The notification must be made four weeks before the start of the event.
valid identity card or passport
Display (in duplicate) with the following information
- Place and time of the event,
- the names of the organiser and of the person on whose behalf the goods are being distributed, and the place of residence or business of such persons,
- the wording and nature of the intended public announcements.
Non-EU foreign nationals: Residence title permitting self-employed (independent) activities
for registered companies: Commercial register excerpt or comparable registration documents from abroad (with German translation)
in the case of civil law companies: memorandum and articles of association
in the case of a power of attorney: a written power of attorney and identification of the grantor of the power of attorney and the authorized representative
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited