Occasional offering for sale of goods; application for a permit
If you would like to offer goods for immediate sale on a special occasion, such as a public festival, trade fair or market, you will need a permit from the competent authority. A travel trade license is not required.
- You would like to offer goods (not services) at a specific event or for a specific occasion.
- The sale of the goods you wish to offer must not be prohibited in the traveling trade (for example, precious metals, precious stones, alcohol are prohibited - with certain exceptions)
- You offer the goods at the event itself, or at least on the fringes of the event in question. There must therefore be a temporal and spatial connection to the event (e.g. on the forecourt or access roads).
- You can apply for the permit informally or using the form provided together with the required documents to the competent authority.
- You will be notified of the authority's decision by e-mail or post.
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited