Directory of external companies; information on registration in the directory of the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers
The registration committee at the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers decides on the entries in the list of external companies.
Foreign companies may only use the professional title "Consulting Engineer" in their company or name if they are authorized to do so under the law of their country of origin. The foreign companies which are not registered in a register of companies in the Federal Republic of Germany must give prior notice of the first provision of services; they are listed in a separate register.
The registration committee of the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers decides on the registration in the corresponding directory.
- authorization under the law of the country of origin to use the professional title "Consulting Engineer" in the name of the company
- Sufficient professional liability insurance
- provisions in the articles of association or bylaws, etc.
- The object of the company is the performance of professional tasks of consulting engineers
- for the applicant: none, prior to commencement of the activity notification of the first performance of the service;
- for the authority: Three months after receipt of application and complete submission of documents.
corresponding evidence from the country of origin (in each case only at the request of the authority after notification of the first provision of the service)
Proof of sufficient professional liability insurance
Memorandum or Articles of Association
Proof of entry/registration in the Commercial Register or Partnership Register
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited