District chimney sweep; application for revocation of appointment
Authorized district chimney sweeps can submit an application for their appointment to be revoked.
Only authorized district chimney sweeps can apply to have their own appointment revoked by the appointing authority before the expiry of the time limit.
If you wish to voluntarily give up your appointment as an authorized district chimney sweep, you must have the relevant administrative act, i.e. your appointment notice, revoked by the responsible appointing authority.
Proceed as follows:
- Submit your application for revocation - in writing or electronically (see under "Online procedure") - to your appointing authority.
- They will process the application and, if necessary, consult with you to coordinate the next steps.
- If the requirements are met, it will issue a chargeable notification that cancels your appointment as an authorized district chimney sweep.
The Federal Office of Economics and Export Control will be notified of the revocation of the appointment for the purposes of maintaining the chimney sweep register.
If you wish to give up your entire activity as a chimney sweep, you can then apply for deletion from the register of craftsmen and, if necessary, deregister your trade.
If possible 3 months before the desired termination date
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited