Medical devices; monitoring of operators
The industrial inspectorates inspect the operation of medical-technical equipment.
It is the task of the trade supervisory authorities at the governments to ensure that neither users nor patients are endangered by the operation of medical devices.
The factory inspectorate
- monitors the proper cleaning, disinfection and sterilization of used instruments and devices before they are used again.
- monitors the performance of technical inspections (safety inspections) of certain "active" (powered) medical devices (e.g. mechanical respirators, magnetic resonance devices).
- monitors the performance of metrological checks on certain medical devices with a measuring function (e.g. blood pressure measuring devices) to ensure that the measuring accuracy is within defined error limits.
- monitors the documentation obligations of the operators, such as keeping an inventory or medical device books.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Anzeige über die Durchführung messtechnischer Kontrollen
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited