Marksman; application for recognition
Certain activities in mining may only be carried out by persons who can prove their reliability and expertise. This is verified by the recognition authority.
Mine surveyors perform certain mining tasks arising from the Federal Mining Act and the Mine Surveyor Mining Ordinance, such as surveying in mining, assessing geological and geotechnical conditions relevant to safety, and can certify facts with public faith with the so-called Risswerke they produce. These activities may only be carried out by persons who can prove their reliability and expertise. This is checked by the recognition authority.
The competent authority verifies whether an applicant fulfills the requirements according to § 53a Bavarian Mining Ordinance (BayBergV). The prerequisites are qualification for higher civil service in the mine surveying field, physical aptitude and the required reliability. For this purpose, the graduation certificates of the university in the subject of mine surveying, the graduation certificates of the state training (traineeship, assessor of the mine surveying subject), a certificate of reliability and the medical certificate of professional aptitude must be presented. This is the basis for granting or refusal of recognition.
- qualification for higher civil service in the field of mine surveying
- an examination taken outside the Federal Republic of Germany, provided that the training and examination correspond in nature and scope to the training and examination for the higher administrative service in the field of mine surveying
- physical fitness
- the required reliability
university degree certificate
Subject mine surveying
Certificates and training plans and examination schedules of corresponding foreign training courses
extract from the police records
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited