Identity card, eID card or electronic residence permit; application for a Braille sticker.
Visually impaired persons can apply for a transparent sticker with Braille for the back of their ID card, eID card, or electronic residence permit from their local authority or immigration office.
- Submitting an informal application to the relevant competent authority (ID card and eID card authorities, i.e. the municipalities of the (main) place of residence, and for the electronic residence title the foreigners authorities).
- Holders of an identity card, an eID card or an electronic residence permit
The sticker will be affixed to the back of the ID document only at the request of the ID or card holder.
The Braille sticker can be applied immediately when the identification document is issued or at a later time.
The sticker with Braille is applied to the document during the personal application for an ID card, eID card or electronic residence permit when the document is issued or at a later time.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited