Marksman; application for recognition of "other persons" for production of other records.

If so-called "other documents" are sufficient instead of crack surveys, these can be prepared by "other persons" (as mine surveyors). These "other persons" require the recognition of the competent authority.


As far as for operations of the following mining branches

  • Surface exploration or extraction operations
  • Operations involving exploration or extraction by drilling of surface
  • cavern or pore storage
  • Operations with extraction in old waste rock piles

If so-called "other documents" are sufficient in place of fissures, these may be prepared by "other persons" (as mine surveyors). These "other persons" must be recognized by the competent authority; recognition is granted for one or more of the above-mentioned mining sectors. A crack work is not required only if the mining contractor has obtained an exemption from the requirement of the mine drawing from the competent mining authority.

The competent authority checks for the recognition "as another person" for the respective mining branch:

  • whether physical fitness and required reliability are present,
  • whether the required professional qualification exists
  • whether the required knowledge and skills for the respective mining branch are available,
  • granting or refusal of recognition with a notice.


  • A recognized final examination in the fields of mine surveying, mine surveying or general surveying from a university, university of applied sciences or technical school,
  • a professional qualification acquired outside the Federal Republic of Germany and recognized as equivalent,
  • a vocational training recognized as equivalent with demonstrably above-average technical knowledge,
  • at least three years of specialist work experience in the relevant branch of mining following the vocational qualification,
  • the required reliability,
  • physical fitness.



Required documents

  • Certificates of the final examination or proof of equivalence in the case of degrees from outside Germany

    All certificates showing that the necessary surveying and mining knowledge for the respective mining branch has been acquired.

  • Certificates of professional activity in the respective branch of mining

    Certificate of the employer

  • Certificate of good conduct
  • medical certificate


Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.

  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide: Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
    Please note

    This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.


  • approx. 300 Euro


Administrative court proceedings; information

administrative claim


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.