Adult education; application for funding for courses to prepare for successfully completing secondary school
The Bavarian State Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs supports courses for young people and people in employment to prepare for successfully completing secondary school (also part-time).
- The courses must be open to participants, i.e. both young people/working people with a school-leaving qualification and young people/working people without a school-leaving qualification can take part.
- Young people must not be older than 25 years of age. The participation of employed persons is independent of age.
- At least 10 young people must take part in a course (5 young people/working people).
- At least 900 teaching units are required to prepare young people/employed persons for the secondary school leaving certificate in a meaningful way (700 teaching units for those in employment); 1,100 teaching units are recommended for the qualifying secondary school leaving certificate.
- The project sponsor is obliged to employ qualified staff for the lessons and qualified socio-educational support must also be ensured.
- The duration of the measure must be at least 7 months.
The application for funding must be submitted to the government of Lower Bavaria together with the required documents.
The Bavarian State Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs determines the basic funding and the amount of funding.
The handling of this funding measure (application procedure, approval procedure, verification of use, disbursement of funding) is carried out by the government of Lower Bavaria.
The application for funding must be submitted at least four weeks before the planned start of the course.
1 - 4 weeks
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited