School transportation services; training, instruction and continuing education.
Training, instruction, and continuing education for school crossing guards is provided by police traffic educators.
School crossing services have been a successful response for decades to the accident hazards that students may encounter on their way to school. Wherever school crossing guards are on duty, they ensure that students get to school and home safely.
Adults volunteer as school crossing guards and school bus attendants, and students volunteer as crossing guards and school bus attendants.
- Crossing guards and school bus monitors reinforce children's safety on the way to school. Their purpose is to keep children from carelessly crossing the roadway and to ensure that they cross the street together.
- School bus crossing guards and school bus attendants take care of children at (school) bus stops and on (school) buses. They ensure orderly boarding and alighting at the (school) bus stop and order during the (school) bus ride.
The persons of the school route services are trained, instructed, educated and supervised by the police. These tasks are performed by the police traffic educators.
For more information, see "Related Topics" - "School Route Services; Registration".
- Students: you have been designated as a school crossing guard.
- Adults: You have volunteered to be a school crossing guard
You will be informed about the date in time before the training, briefing and advanced training.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited