Technology; application for funding for research and development projects.
The Bavarian Technology Promotion Program plus (BayTP+) supports research and development projects in the field of general technologies in individual companies, provided that they can be assigned to industrial research or experimental development.
- The implementation of the project must be associated with a considerable technical and economic risk, but nevertheless appear to be technically feasible on the basis of the envisaged solution path.
- The project must be characterized by a high degree of innovation, i.e. the technologies, products and services to be developed must go beyond the state of the art in science and technology.
- The main parts of the project must be carried out by the applicant in Bavaria.
- Funding will not be provided for projects that have already been started before the project management organization receives a verifiable application or that are being carried out on behalf of third parties.
- The applicant company must have specific research and development capacities and relevant technical experience, including in the area of production.
- Applicants must demonstrably use an appropriate amount of their own or external funds for the financing of the project, which are not financed by other public aid or interest subsidies.
- Cumulation with funds of the European Union or with other state aid is generally not possible.
- Companies in difficulty are not eligible for support. This applies in particular to applicants over whose assets insolvency proceedings have been filed or opened.
- Outlines and applications for grants are to be sent to the Project Management Agency Bavaria.
- Applications must be submitted in writing and electronically. The access data for this can be obtained from the project management organization. Further information is provided on the Internet platform for electronic application (ELAN) of the State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy (see under ""Online procedure").
- The Project Management Agency Bavaria will review the outlines and applications in the name of and on behalf of the Free State of Bavaria, make a recommendation for the funding decision, if necessary also with the involvement of expert consultants, and handle the processing of the funding, the processing of payment requests, the review of the interim reports, the proof of use and the utilization reports as well as the handling of the correspondence with the applicants. The project executing agency is entitled to obtain explanations from the applicants regarding the applications and the processing of the funding. The project management organization is obligated to maintain confidentiality.
- The granting authority is the Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy. The granting authority issues the notice of award and disburses the funding. The calls for funds and the proof of use must be submitted to the project management organization, which forwards them to the approval authority.
Early contact with the project sponsor is recommended.
The processing time is about 6 months from the first application to the funding decision. Once the first verifiable application has been submitted, the project can be started at the applicant's own risk. Funding is provided without legal entitlement within the framework of the available budget.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited