Agriculture and forestry; funding guide
The funding guide provides detailed information on all funding programs and compensation payments in agriculture, forestry and food.
The Bavarian State Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Forestry offers the Guide to Support Measures in Agriculture and Forestry to give interested parties an overview of the programs.
The breadth of the offering makes it clear that the Bavarian state government strives to take into account different regional and operational circumstances and to work toward the highest possible efficiency.
With its support programs, the state government offers an incentive to ensure efficient, environmentally friendly farming and forestry.
In addition, the aim is to ensure high-quality food production at reasonable prices, to reward farmers' services to the public good and to promote overall rural development.
With its support programs and the training and advisory services it offers, the Bavarian state government is demonstrating that it will continue to make full use of its scope to ensure efficient, environmentally friendly farming in the future.
State support includes, for example
- Fees for certain extensive farming measures and land cultural services
- Compensation payments for difficult production conditions and for management requirements
- Investment aid
- subsidies for health-conscious nutrition in schools.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited