Occasional passenger motor vehicle transportation; application for permit for excursion or vacation destination travel.
You need a permit if you want to offer excursions or vacation destination trips with passenger cars.
In the case of excursions or vacation destination trips, you as the entrepreneur determine the scope and destination of the trips in advance. The trips must return to the place of departure at the end. Passengers must have a ticket valid for the entire route, on which the fare is noted. You are not allowed to take passengers who want to book only a part of the route.
You can obtain the permit for a maximum of five years if you use passenger cars. After that you can apply for an extension.
- personal and professional suitability of both the applicant and the appointed managing directors
- Company headquarters or branch office in Germany (in the sense of commercial law)
- Proof that the company is safe and efficient
You must apply for the permit in writing to the relevant office. Depending on the offer, you can download an application form on the Internet.
You must provide the following information about the vehicles used:
- vehicle owner
- registration number
- Vehicle identification number
- Number of seats
After you have submitted the application with the complete documentation, the following bodies, among others, may submit comments as part of the hearing procedure:
- the municipality
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- the trade union
- the trade association
After the deadline for comments has expired, the competent body makes a final decision on the application and informs the applicant in writing of the result.
Note: If you wish to apply for an extension of the permit, a permit application with the required documents must be submitted to the responsible office well in advance of the expiration of the expiring permit.
- Permission of occasional traffic with passenger cars: 50,00 - 500,00 EUR
Filing an objection with the authority that issued the administrative act.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited