Teaching ambulance stations for emergency paramedic training; application for approval.
Ambulance stations that train emergency medical technicians must be licensed by the government.
To ensure the quality of training, only those rescue stations may participate in emergency paramedic training which, due to their facilities, personnel and the number of their operations, are in a position to carry out the practical training properly. This is checked by the government responsible in each case and the rescue station is approved as a teaching rescue station if all the requirements are met.
The training rescue station must
- have a sufficiently high volume of operations,
- qualified instructors responsible for practical training, and
- have rescue service vehicles equipped with the necessary devices and equipment in accordance with the recommendations of the Medical Directors of Rescue Services in Bavaria.
The application must be submitted in writing to the government locally responsible for the rescue station. If all requirements are met, approval as a teaching rescue station is granted.
Consultation with the appropriate government is recommended prior to submitting an application.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- Administrative fee for each approved teaching rescue station: 100 euros
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited