Agricultural accident insurance; deregistration of a company
If you discontinue your agricultural, forestry or horticultural business, you must report this to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.
There is a notification requirement if you cease your agricultural, forestry or horticultural business.
You can inform the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture informally via the service portal as well as by mail, e-mail, telephone or fax:
- Inform the SVLFG of the date your business or self-employed agricultural, forestry or horticultural activity will end.
- If necessary, attach the appropriate required documents.
- If there are any questions about the change, SVLFG will contact you or your business after notification.
- You will receive notification from SVLFG after processing.
If you want to deregister online:
- Access the SVLFG service portal.
- Complete the deregistration form in full and submit it via the service portal.
1 to 2 weeks
- If applicable, trade deregistration or excerpt from the commercial register
- In individual cases, the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture may request further documents.
SVLFG-Portal - Meldung einer Änderung im Unternehmen
If you discontinue your agricultural, forestry or horticultural business, you must report this to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture. You can do this online via the SVLFG service portal.
Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the decision of the accident insurance institution.
- Action before the social court
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited