Apply for integration subsidy
If you employ people in your company who are not yet working at full capacity at the start of employment, you can apply for subsidies towards wage costs.
- You want to employ a person who is difficult to place in the labour market.
- The employee is initially expected to perform less well than usual.
- The financial compensation through the integration grant is necessary in order to integrate the employee permanently into the labour market.
You can apply for the integration grant using the online procedure or by post.
If you would like to submit the application by post:
- Contact your personal contact person at the Employer Service of the Employment Agency or the Job Center. There you will receive the forms to fill out and instructions on the application procedure.
- If you do not yet have a personal contact, please call the toll-free employer hotline 0800 4555520.
- Complete the application in full and submit it to the employment agency or job centre.
- Submit all the required documents online or subsequently by post.
- You will then receive a decision by post from the Employment Agency or Job Centre.
If you want to submit the application using the online procedure:
- Register with the Employment Agency as a company.
- Call up the "eServices" online portal of the Federal Employment Agency and follow the instructions.
- You can fill out the application directly online.
- The remaining procedural steps correspond to the written application procedure.
10 bis 14 Werktage
- Completed questionnaire for checking the eligibility requirements
- Application form
- Employment contract
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited