Weapons; application for preliminary entry in case of existing weapon possession card for hunting association

If you are a hunting association and have a weapons possession card (WBK) and want to purchase a firearm that requires a permit, you must apply for it.



You have a weapons possession card (WBK) for clubs.


You must apply for the pre-registration of the competent firearms authority. Submit the application together with the required documents.

Special notes

To help you complete the application more quickly, you can use NWR Identification Numbers (NWR ID):

  • Your Personal NWR ID (P- or F-NWR ID) for your personal information.
  • the permit-NWR-ID for the weapon-legal permit (E-NWR-ID)
  • the weapon or weapon part NWR ID (W or T NWR ID).

You can obtain the NWR IDs upon application to the responsible weapons authority.




  • The fees for registration of the right to acquire the weapon in the weapon ownership card range from 22.50 to 150 EUR.


administrative claim


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.