Weapons; application for preliminary entry in case of existing weapon possession card for hunting association
If you are a hunting association and have a weapons possession card (WBK) and want to purchase a firearm that requires a permit, you must apply for it.
If you have a weapons possession card (WBK) as a hunting association and wish to acquire a firearm requiring a permit, you must apply for this. Permission is granted by the competent authority by means of an entry in the weapons possession card (preliminary entry).
With the preliminary entry, you have one year to acquire the registered firearm.
In the application for a permit to acquire a firearm, you only need to specify what type of firearm and what caliber you wish to acquire. Other information, such as manufacturer and exact model, is not required at first. You do not have to provide this information until you have acquired the firearm and fulfilled your obligation to notify the competent authority of the acquisition of the firearm. The firearms dealer must also report the transfer of the firearm to you.
You must prove that you can safely store the weapon you wish to acquire.
You have a weapons possession card (WBK) for clubs.
You must apply for the pre-registration of the competent firearms authority. Submit the application together with the required documents.
To help you complete the application more quickly, you can use NWR Identification Numbers (NWR ID):
- Your Personal NWR ID (P- or F-NWR ID) for your personal information.
- the permit-NWR-ID for the weapon-legal permit (E-NWR-ID)
- the weapon or weapon part NWR ID (W or T NWR ID).
You can obtain the NWR IDs upon application to the responsible weapons authority.
- The fees for registration of the right to acquire the weapon in the weapon ownership card range from 22.50 to 150 EUR.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited