Weapons; notification of transfer of a weapon or ammunition requiring a permit

If you, as a citizen, transfer weapons and/or ammunition requiring a permit, you must notify the competent authority within two weeks.



You have a weapons possession card (WBK).


You must report the transfer of weapons and/or ammunition requiring a permit to the responsible weapons authority. Submit the application together with the required documents.

Special notes

You can use NWR identification numbers (NWR ID) to help you fill out the ad more quickly:

  • Your Personal NWR ID (P- or F-NWR ID) for the information about yourself.
  • the permit-NWR-ID for the weapon-legal permit (E-NWR-ID)
  • the weapon or weapon part NWR ID (W or T NWR ID).

You can obtain the NWR IDs upon application to the responsible weapons authority.



Required documents

  • The following documents are required:

    • Identity card or passport (copy)
    • Weapons possession card (WBK)
    • European firearms pass, if applicable


administrative claim


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.