Health professions; decisions in examination matters
The governments are responsible for the training and examination matters for the use of the professional titles for various health care professions.
Governments are competent authorities to enforce the following health profession laws:
- Occupational Therapists Act,
- Dietitians Act,
- Midwifery Act,
- Nursing Act,
- Nursing Professions Act
- Law on the profession of speech therapist,
- Masseur and Physiotherapist Act,
- Orthoptist Act,
- Law on the Profession of Pharmaceutical Technical Assistant,
- MTA Act,
- Podiatry Act,
- Geriatric Nursing Act,
- Emergency Paramedics Act,
including the training and examination regulations issued by the competent Federal Ministry on the basis of these laws, unless otherwise stipulated below.
The decision on whether to take into account periods of absence exceeding the statutory credit limit shall be taken by the government in whose area applicants participate in the course or training or carry out practical work in accordance with Section 7 of the Paramedic Act.
- on the existence of the prerequisites for taking state examinations within the framework of the transitional regulations contained in the individual laws,
- on exceptions to the time limits set for taking repeat examinations in the training and examination regulations,
- on exceptions for taking a further resit examination
shall be made by the government in whose area applicants wish to take the examination or are taking or will take the re-sit examination.
- on the appointment of the chairperson of the board of examiners,
- on the appointment of the members of the Examining Board and the persons representing them,
- on the secondment of experts and other persons to the examination procedures
shall be made by the government in whose area the school or training institution is located.
The competent authority for decisions under the Training and Examination Ordinance for Pharmaceutical Technical Assistants is the government in whose area applicants wish to attend a course or take the examination or in whose area the pharmacy of the Federal Armed Forces is located.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited