Health professions; decisions in examination matters.
Governments are responsible for training and examination matters for the use of professional titles in various health professions.
Governments are competent authorities to enforce the following health profession laws:
- Occupational Therapist Act,
- Dietician Law,
- Midwifery Act,
- Nursing Professions Act,
- Law on the profession of speech therapist,
- Masseur and Physiotherapist Act,
- Orthoptist Act,
- PTA Professions Act,
- MT Professions Act,
- Podiatrist Act,
- Emergency Paramedic Act,
- Anesthesia Technician Act and Operating Technician Assistant Act
including the training and examination regulations issued by the responsible Federal Ministry on the basis of these laws, unless otherwise specified below.
The decision on whether to take into account periods of absence exceeding the statutory credit limit shall be made by the government in whose area applicants are participating in the course or training or are carrying out practical work in accordance with Section 7 of the Paramedic Act.
- on the existence of the requirements for taking state examinations within the framework of the transitional provisions contained in the individual laws,
- on exceptions to the deadlines set for taking repeat examinations in the training and examination regulations,
- on exceptions to the taking of a further resit examination
shall be made by the government in whose area the applicant wishes to take the examination or will take or will take the re-examination.
- on the appointment of the chairing member of the examination board,
- on the appointment of the members of the examination board and the persons representing them,
- on the delegation of experts and other persons to the examination procedures
shall be made by the government in whose area the school or educational institution is located.
The competent authority for decisions under the Training and Examination Ordinance for Pharmaceutical Technical Assistants is the government in whose area applicants wish to attend a course or take the examination, or in whose area the pharmacy of the German Armed Forces is located.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited