Health care profession; application for a certificate of no objection to start work abroad

If you want to work abroad in a non-academic health profession, you will usually need a "certificate of good standing".



You would like to practice a non-academic medical profession (e.g. health care and nursing, midwifery/delivery nurse) abroad.

The "Certificate of Good Standing" is issued by the responsible government upon application.

Required documents

  • Copy of the identity card

  • certified copy of the professional license

  • Certificate of good conduct for submission to authorities


Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.


  • The cost range is from 40 to 500 EUR.


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.